How to Apply to Join Ascended

We are recruiting selected classes.

How to Apply to Join Ascended

PostAuthor: Bluevalkyrie » 4/16/2007 10:25 am

Here are the steps to follow to become a member:
  • Read and understand our Guild Charter.
  • Read and understand our Activity Policy.
  • Register for our forums using the name of your main character as your user name in order that you'll be able to respond to questions asked in your application thread.
  • Click here to navigate to our application. Once you're done filling out and submitting your application, one of the officers will need to approve it before it becomes visible. This is a spam countermeasure.
  • If a forum registration is received with no follow up application, it will be deleted after a week.

As mentioned in the Guild Charter, we do take the application process fairly seriously. We're very, very happy with our home here, and we're quite protective of it. As you begin the application process, please remember that we're not only looking for you to tell us about your characters and raiding experience, we're also trying to get an idea of what kind of person we might be bringing into our extended family. While we recognize that you are, in fact, filling out a form, we'd really like to forget that when reading your application. Bare-bones, one-line-answer applications don't show us much about the applicant (other than a possible lack of effort/consideration). Tell us about yourself; show us a bit of what kind of person/personality is applying. Show us why you should be here. There are a lot of excellent players; we want excellent people, too.

Ascended is a community both in-game and on our website. In order to get the full experience, you will need to spend some of your time here. All guild announcements, raid/event sign-ups, requirements, and other pertinent information are made available here, and this is where you will be expected to look first for answers.

To get a sense of your play style, general ability, and familiarity with your class/profession, we will solicit feedback from our members that have spent time with you in game. More importantly, your overall personality 'fit' into the guild will be assessed before you will be promoted to being a member from initiate status.

If you have any issues, please contact me in WoW on Pallymar (feel free to ask a member if I'm on an alt if you don't see me on), or send me a PM in the forums.

Thank you for your interest in Ascended and we look forward to hearing from you!
Last edited by Pallymar on 2/17/2013 5:35 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Reason: Update
Pallymar: Ok Muffn, you are going to pull out your Voidwalker and I'm going to see how long I can keep it up.

Luthvian: Tiu, I'm still drooling over your staff.

Bluevalkyrie
Former GL

Return to New Member Applications